Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
Tips and tricks to survive without a ban!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

cherwonk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Melvin, been there done that. These guys talk right out there a$$ this is just a cheat tool . nothing more nothing less.
hitler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Melvinmeow wrote:

To be honest... most sites could care less if you cheat a little... long as your seeding for a while. Its when you share 0bytes and bail on the files trying to make it show you sent 4gigs that it pisses sites staff off.

Its not abt the damn site staffs but i guess all should try to upload as much as they can. sharing 0 bytes and making GT to show 4gigs as melvinmeow said, would be too "Greedy".. Twisted Evil

Melvin"meow" - r u some kind of a "Kat"?? Laughing
didgeridont

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Melvinmeow wrote:

I dont really see the point in using this tool. If your ratio sucks maybe you guys should just join 1/some of the many communities that offer you bonus points just for leaving a file seeding.
(You dont even have to be sending anything) ...

Hey,

I agree. Cheating on torrent uploads is bad for everyone. But practically speaking private torrent sites don't really give you an alternative. When you have a slow/sucky upload rate net connection you really can't get to upload enough before the seeder:leecher ratio is horribly lopsided to the seeders favor. I know of one such site that warned me, even when I had been seeding several torrents for days, albeit verry slowely to 2-3 peers per tracker (despite its name.. Wink ). I haven't come across any private sites of any significance (read that offer new cool stuff at great speeds) that offer this bonus point thingy you mention. You know of any? I will stop using GT if private trackers gave you points for seeding for a while. I would love to see that happen. But, truth be told, its not happening. I have left torrents seeding for more than week even, yet its not enough to get the ratio up without cheating a little.
lilgeeek

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right Didger... That was a goddamn lie... Private trackers suck, big time. They're way too strict on this ratio thing.. Btw, this thing seems to be saving the donation money I have to give to those bloody trackers to get my ratio up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2