Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
Slight problem when using multiples of download

lilgeeek

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: Slight problem when using multiples of download Reply with quote

I've encountered a problem when using multiples of download to submit ratio.. As soon as the download is over, the ratio submission is over. I.e., even if we put the torrent to seeding, the download value has no change further.. and hence no update in ratio..

Well I guess its why upload multiples are recommended right? And I dont think there exists a possible solution.
Helios

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe in the future releases of GT, it would be able to automatically detect when the download is over and automatically switch over to multiples of upload. Well it would be a nice feature .. won't it admin??!! Rolling Eyes
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Using a multiple of your download is likely to result in detection of GreedyTorrent and is not recommended. Safest method is to use a multiple of actual upload that can get you the desired ratio.

However, possibilities of providing an option to prevent the bittorrent client from reporting actual download, or reducing it, is under consideration.

Regards,
Admin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1