Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
how do i know its working?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Troubleshooting
mtsgtmn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: how do i know its working? Reply with quote

ok so i just got GT and i think i set it up for azureus ok..
under proxy options ive checked enable proxying of tracker communications, i have host as localhost and the port as 3456..the same as GT..i have report my upload as 5.52times my upload..and now im not sure if its working or not..when i start azureus and GT i says in GT in the log..GT started running..connected to version.aelitis.com(85.31.105.2)..tracker update request sent..data received from tracker..and down the bottom it says GT is idle

thats all, im not sure if its working i thought it also said how much u have d/l upload

thanx in advacne for any help and sorry i can't be anymore specific im not all that experianced when it comes to this sorta stuff..
mtsgtmn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

..ok so i left it going for a while and after about 10mins i noticed it now says failed to parse client request now aswell in the log and it still says that GT is idle

any help would be greatly appreciated..thanx..
mack.
lilgeeek

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey!! seems like u've configured it pretty good.. What's the problem??

Can u detail a bit? I've been using GT for weeks now, I guess no problems so far.. Btw, admin why are you still keeping this thing on beta state? Why a final version not yet released? R U busy cookin up a lot of 'xtra' features???

Anyway.. back to u.. post some more details or post a screenshot of your GT+Azureus.. That could be helpful..

Greetz.
LilGEEK. Very Happy
mtsgtmn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive taken a couple of screenshots,but i wouldnt have a clue how to post em here lol..like i said i dont know all that much..
but anyways should GT say something other than that it is idle, because i left it running all night and the nxt day when i checked my ratio on a site there was no noticable change so im asuming that its not working and i need to do something differnet.
im not getting any errrors other than failed to parse client request, ill try an find out how to post images and try an post my screens...

found out how to post screens Very Happy

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/301/azho6.gif

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/4345/ssli8.gif

BTW i changed the port in both az and GT to 50500 to see if that made any difference

thanx

mack.

Last edited by mtsgtmn on Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
mtsgtmn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so anyone have any advice ??

the failed parse message is now gone but i still dont think its working...what should it say when it is working...ie in the log of GT does it say how much you have uploaded or something?

and should i run GT before i start up azureus or the other way around... its annoying that i've found something that seems will be very good but i can't get it working..thanx

mack.
mtsgtmn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

changed form azureus to utorrent and now its working fine..strange

nice program now Smile
Johnny

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:45 pm    Post subject: changing from Azuereus to uTorrent Reply with quote

Hi,
I'm working with Azureus too, and I don't see any differance as well.
If moving to uTorrent will do the trick, I'mm willing to try it. How did you switch from Azureus to uTorrent? Can you take the half downloaded files with you?

And also - how do you check your ratio on a tracker?!

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1