Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
will i get banned if i use GT on demonoid?

ssk429

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: will i get banned if i use GT on demonoid? Reply with quote

im new to this bit torrent .i previously used rapidshare & limewire.

so will demonoid ban me??
what download ratio is safe to not get banned on demonoid?
i have downloaded 25 mb & uploaded 15 mb but there is no change in my profile?its been 3 days?
what uplaod...should i keep that is 5x,4x etc yo be on the safe side?

i will not be able to use my pc for a few weeks ...so if i dont upload or download anything on my account will demonoid & other trackers delete my account as inactive
plz help!!!Sad
Helios

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demonoid will not ban you. You should have a ratio of 0.6 in demonoid. They normally update the ratio everyday. Maybe they are having problems with their tracker, in which case your ratio may not be updated correctly.

No the trackers wont delete your account as long as u have a good enough ratio. This can vary from site to site. You can try setting values of 1.5x times your upload. if this is not sufficient u can up the values until it suits you.
ssk429

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helios wrote:
Demonoid will not ban you. You should have a ratio of 0.6 in demonoid. They normally update the ratio everyday. Maybe they are having problems with their tracker, in which case your ratio may not be updated correctly.

No the trackers wont delete your account as long as u have a good enough ratio. This can vary from site to site. You can try setting values of 1.5x times your upload. if this is not sufficient u can up the values until it suits you.

i will not be able to use my pc for a few weeks ...so if i dont upload or download anything on my account will demonoid & other trackers delete my account as inactive

my isp has blocked demonoid so im using www.vtunnel.com to access demonoid..is this the reason why my profile is not updated
fired501

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope. Mine isnt updated too. It's somecing of bug/lag @ Demonoid ( I'm not using GT that much.... )
Sonnentier

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not be fair and use Rapidshare. With a premium account, it's damn fast, and unlimited download, too.
ace696

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But for rapidshare premium account, we gotta pay rt? BitTorrent stuff on private trackers are truly free.. Why should we go to costly options?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1