Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
Live and let live

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Chat, flaming and discussions about ethics
daikatana

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:56 pm    Post subject: Live and let live Reply with quote

I don't see the point why anyone would waste time developing such a cheat software. Have you guys ever heard the saying "Live and let live?".. I myself own a private tracker, and I always gave good values to people who seed. Now I see a good seeder, I can't do anything but suspect whether its this junk-software-user. Okay, you have a point, I give up, I can't pretty much differentiate between this and that.. I expect my developer team to do so at least...

Tell me frankly, you guys don't have any job other than leeching 24x7? Why are you supporting a software that abuses the private tracker community? You all should go to hell when you die...
ace696

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll meet there. I'm sure you'll be there too. LOL!!
daikatana

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh really? Do you know how hard it is to keep a private tracker up and running, maintaining pathetic leeches like you?

Get a better life dude, start sharing. Mad
Sonnentier

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When dealing with cheaters, we have a fundamental problem. Only ignorant, stupid tards would start cheating and find it enormously funny. So, if we talk to leechers, we are talking to ignorant, simple-minded fools, which means that whatever we do, they are still stupid leech-kiddies afterwards.

I would love to get to the router/modem of the leechers, and flattern it a bit. Not too hard, only making their connection just as lagging as mine is when I seed to little stupid egoistic idiots.
Silme

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leech them dry m8s all day long

Laughing Laughing Laughing
daikatana

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right Sonnentier, this pathetic leaches doesn't know they're ruining the bittorrent community. All these as* know is to suck, they don't care about anything else.

We'll implement some method to detect and ban all GT users on my site, you fools.. There's nothing like "invincible" in computer world, and GT should also be vulnerable to that. fu** you all leeches.. Evil or Very Mad
Diablo

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

daikatana wrote:

We'll implement some method to detect and ban all GT users on my site, you fools.. There's nothing like "invincible" in computer world, and GT should also be vulnerable to that. fu** you all leeches.. Evil or Very Mad

ha...ha...ha...hahaha.... Razz

U have been here for nearly a month and u still havent found out a way !!
cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

leech and let leech!!!
D.Clemo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:55 pm    Post subject: Live and let live Reply with quote

I cannot identify the huge Dirty Harry revolver that Bond used in Live and Let Die. Experts, got any ideas on the guns identity?
D.Clemo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:31 pm    Post subject: Live and let live Reply with quote

hello yall.
I am very computer illiterate. but what do I have to do to be invited to the live chat room.
well im putting it out there that I would love a invite to chat with yall.
please let me know if yall will except me , if ya do please tell me how.
thank you
shy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Chat, flaming and discussions about ethics All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1