Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
Demonoid help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Troubleshooting
WonkoTehSane

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:46 am    Post subject: Demonoid help Reply with quote

Hey guys, I just downloaded GT two days ago and I seem to be having trouble. I set GT to 10x my up speed and I was uploading at speeds of around 44kb/s (my ISP has a 55kb/s cap on UL which is why I got GT in the first place). This UL speed stayed the same for about 8-9 hours and then I shut it off. I waited a day and a half for my stats to change but they only changed from 117.12Gb Up to 119.25 Up. Then when I started GT up today I looked at the log about 20 minutes into a Upload/Download session and this is what I get. http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21/johnvanderpool/GreedyProb.jpg
GT doesn't seem to be getting the information from Uttorent correctly even though I have configure both properly. Can somebody see the problem? Thanks Very Happy
ace696

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm.. strange..

Can you post the tracker url of your torrent file which shows this trouble?
WonkoTehSane

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its just the default Demonoid tracker: http://inferno.demonoid.com:3403/announce

Edit- Ok, it just started working but it transfered it in one huge chunk. After, like 2-3 hours of DLing with no reports from GT it suddenly transfered 3gb of DL and changed my UL to 9.67gb. Even though in those 2-3 hours I only downloaded about 900mb. Strange. I'll update tommorow if my stats change.
DarkKnight99

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dump your cookies and temp files in either Firefox or I.E...whichever one you use. Demonoid processes the ratio files every night. Then login and logout a few times...browse the site for a while so you are detected. Your stats should then be updated. Repeat as neccesary.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1