Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
Private Sites to Blame for Ratio Cheating.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> News and miscellany
HT

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Then why not grab it off public sites? Why try to scam the users of private sites? What did they do to you that you feel you should scam them? Especially the uploaders waisting their bandwidth on YOU.

He's got a point there.... also there maybe some accounts where you actually seeded alot and then you cheat on one place get disabled on another... it's happened to me...
ACiD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HT wrote:
Quote:
Then why not grab it off public sites? Why try to scam the users of private sites? What did they do to you that you feel you should scam them? Especially the uploaders waisting their bandwidth on YOU.

He's got a point there.... also there maybe some accounts where you actually seeded alot and then you cheat on one place get disabled on another... it's happened to me...

We have a community designed to catch cheaters and share information back in forth with the majority of private trackers. We do it all the time as that other use said. How do you think I found this place? We all know about it.. We will stop it and we will ban everyone using this program. Anything that can be coded, can be decoded. Remember that.
Mercury

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ACiD wrote:
But the private communities are taking it a step further, if you get caught cheating your not only banned from one site, you are banned from 90% of sites. Enjoy!

What you other fools don't understand is that this is called a Global Ban, all of the top sites in the world are connected ... you mess with one of us ... you are screwed. ACiD's Not Kidding You WILL be banned from 90% of the best torrent sites in the world! Very Happy
NITRO

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow... I don't use private trackers because I don't torrent too much. I saw this program and wanted to try it out. I am honest and provide sufficient seeding, even for near dying torrents. I want it to stay that way. I don't have a huge upload, but I give what I can.
ACiD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously, if you want tips on how to keep a good raito while still keeping your account on torrent sites theres lots of information out there. Almost any site will have info in their forums on ways to improve.

Not to mention. IRC Idle bonuses, you get credit for just having your irc open! Contests, donating, etc etc etc.

It is very easy to keep a good ratio even with slow speeds. We have roughly 20,500 users on our site, 1100 banned users for cheating, thats 19,000 users with good ratios... Think they all have fast speeds? Nope.

We provide these sites for you, the least you can do is try not to scam us.
nuget

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ace696 wrote:
C'mon.. for cryin out loud, don't exaggerate!! You speak more n00b by saying all users sign up with same email addresses and user names on all trackers... And guess what, I have a changing IP!!! You ban, I reset my router. Cool

Its been like that even before any software like GT came to earth!

Newbie, You ever heard of range bann?

Prolly not, Have fun
uberrig

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diablo wrote:
hey ACiD....which private tracker site do u own ? Rolling Eyes

please tell us ...
Smile

I'm guessing pretty soon this site is going to get OWN3D.

Hey, but you cheaters never expect that to happen to YOU. Nah, never happen in a million years... pfft. Keep dreaming *****.

By the way, thanks for the info we've gleaned from here already, helps us fight you motherless dogs that can only cheat instead of just leave your computer on to give back what you take.....

It's really this simple you cheaters... take 1 megabyte, give 1 megabyte. Is it really that hard to do?

I'd like an honest answer to this... not the rubbish 'oh I download 4.4 gb's of blah blah in 30 seconds, how do you expect me to do the same?... that sounds and smells like bullcrap and you cheaters know it. Now up with an honest answer as to why you cannot give 1 megabyte for every megabyte you take.

//U
getreal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ACiD wrote:
Seriously, if you want tips on how to keep a good raito while still keeping your account on torrent sites theres lots of information out there. Almost any site will have info in their forums on ways to improve.

Not to mention. IRC Idle bonuses, you get credit for just having your irc open! Contests, donating, etc etc etc.

It is very easy to keep a good ratio even with slow speeds. We have roughly 20,500 users on our site, 1100 banned users for cheating, thats 19,000 users with good ratios... Think they all have fast speeds? Nope.

We provide these sites for you, the least you can do is try not to scam us.

They don't want to know seeding tips, They just want to hit & run and not get caught!
HT

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They don't want to know seeding tips, They just want to hit & run and not get caught![/quote]

Who doesn't want to just leech, but at least give back..... Thats why places will remove invites and close their doors... then there will be no way to get in then.... just like TB did for about 6 months....
ACiD

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HT wrote:
They don't want to know seeding tips, They just want to hit & run and not get caught!

Who doesn't want to just leech, but at least give back..... Thats why places will remove invites and close their doors... then there will be no way to get in then.... just like TB did for about 6 months....[/quote]

That's what software like this does and morons that think they know it all and are above the rules. We're invite only now and I think taking away users right to invite would be a good idea.. Anything to keep honest users in and cheaters out.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> News and miscellany All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3