yes
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

bugme

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:53 pm    Post subject: suggestion to avoid detection by the smarter trackers admins Reply with quote

if the admins of a given tracker are smart enough they will detect the constant relation between the users upload and download ....

upload/download= constant (the value set on GT let's say 2.35 Download )

so it would be better to add a feature to choose a value range (set GT from 1.5 to 2.5 ) and GT automatically select a random value between 1.5 and 2.5 each time it updates that will mean there is no constant relation in the ratio ...

any one sees it as a good idea ?
Hogwash12

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, people still cheat with this.. For shame *shakes head in disappointment*
frankgrimes

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:49 pm    Post subject: Worth a try Reply with quote

Anything is worth a try.
ace696

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think this is a necessary feature, because by selecting Upload multiples, GT is already doing it.

Your upload graph is never in ratio with your download, and its mostly random. When GT is amplifying it, tracker has no way of correlating it to the downloaded amount or to detect a spoof in upload.

I think it has already been discussed over this forum so many times, but here it is again.

Happy leeching. Smile

/Ace!
User983749387

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree with bugme !

ace696 what are u talking about?
bugme

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On a different thought, I think it will be a great idea for those who set the upload to be a constant ratio with their download which is really necessary for those torrents where there is no seed...so I would suggest this feature to be included
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1