Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
Thank you for creating dishonesty :)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Chat, flaming and discussions about ethics
HT

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who're isn't even a word lol... and i think they aren't the only staff watching these forums Shocked .... pretty obvious though lol....
ADSL (l)user

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uberrig wrote:
lol
By the way, a little effort on staff part has already caught 267 GT users on a few trackers. Hmm.. guess this piece of sh** cheat modifier isn't as good as you lot think it is.

And only 400 pageviews of GT? Out of that 50 are certanly tracker admins. So, you caught almost all GT users?

Congratulations Smile!!!!
HT

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm scared now to try this...
nuget

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ace696 wrote:
Eventually the ratio enforcement thing has to go down....

LMFAO, your kidding rite...

Weirdo, the whole private trackers thing is build on ratio's we wont stop doing that we will just shut down sign ups and take everyones invites to keep you fu** idiot out.

Its that simple... Twisted Evil
ace696

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ADSL (l)user wrote:

And only 400 pageviews of GT? Out of that 50 are certanly tracker admins. So, you caught almost all GT users?
Congratulations Smile!!!!

Hey.. ADSL(I).. where did you get that 400 from?? I guess you missed a 0. Check the download page.. The download count is way above 4000+ now.

Btw, I've been leeching from five major private trackers, for four days now with GT, without a single ban. I still vote for GT. My ratio on all trackers are between 1:0.8 -- 1:0.9.

I don't think those poor 267 are GT users!! I'm a GT user, when are you going to ban me?? Can you even locate me with your SQL in your database? I guess not. First you ban any one of my five accounts, and I might consider quitting GT.

Till then, I'm more than happy to leech.
seniormoment

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

4k downz in 4.5 dayz? That's GOOD. Shows hw much leeches r out der!!

Btw, checkout ma stat.. Started a new acct after I got GT. GT RULEZ!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil I'm still leechin at di same ratez... No banz yet!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Quote:
Join date ****
Last seen 2007-03-17 05:50:04
Email **@**.com
UL Speed 0.00 kB
DL Speed 0.00 kB
Uploaded 67.35 GB [Daily: 16.84 GB]
Downloaded 73.07 GB [Daily: 18.27 GB]
Share ratio 0.922
On IRC No
Diablo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nuget wrote:

Weirdo, the whole private trackers thing is build on ratio's we wont stop doing that we will just shut down sign ups and take everyones invites to keep you fu** idiot out.

HAHAHHA.....u think people who download GT are going to start with new accounts ??

shut down sign ups ..... 1) thats utter stupidity
2) This shows u r afraid of GT Very Happy Very Happy

[/i]
uberrig

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HT wrote:
who're isn't even a word lol... and i think they aren't the only staff watching these forums Shocked .... pretty obvious though lol....

Yes, I am just staff at a few sites. Not administration, just staffer here to keep an eye on things, glean some info (like the tool that showed his daily upload amount, nice job *****, bit of info like that is all we need to catch you).

Next tool?

//U
________
MOTORCYCLE TIRES

Last edited by uberrig on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
HT

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diablo wrote:
nuget wrote:

HAHAHHA.....u think people who download GT are going to start with new accounts ??

[/i]

It doesn't matter how long you are part of a site.. if they ahve the right tools than we're screwed... like oink.... for most cheaters impossible...
ACiD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HT wrote:
Diablo wrote:
nuget wrote:

[/i]

It doesn't matter how long you are part of a site.. if they ahve the right tools than we're screwed... like oink.... for most cheaters impossible...

Finally someone who actually knows something!

You're much smarter then the rest who think they are invincible. Tracker software was made by certain coders, the same coders who are working on fixing this. They know trackers better then anyone! I don't get why some of you can't understand that, its funny as hell!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Chat, flaming and discussions about ethics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 6 of 14