Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
What does 'proxy' really mean?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Helios

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Uberrig

Please refrain yourself from flaming and foul mouthing in the forum. This will be your last and final warning.

And, No we dont work for Bram or the MPAA

regards
Helios
bugme

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
(1) It's not detectable from trackers side, because the data that tracker recieves are the same as normal client would send.
Solution1: make your users use ONLY the client you have coded. Consequence: see your users leave for other sites.
Solution2: change bittorrent protocol. Consequence: see your server load skyrocketing high.

Yes. I've seen tools that can send download/upload stats to trackers. As long as the tool spoofs it's identity and copies characteristics of clients (say, utorrent), then it's undetectable.

So information goes from client>gt>tracker?

And Helios, feel free to moderate. It's your site after all.
ACiD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helios wrote:
@ Uberrig

Please refrain yourself from flaming and foul mouthing in the forum. This will be your last and final warning.

And, No we dont work for Bram or the MPAA

regards
Helios

LMFAO!!!

Or you will do what? Ban us? ugh oh!! lol Guess we will just have to use proxies too?

lol big tough moderator.. lol n00b.

Quote:
Yes. I've seen tools that can send download/upload stats to trackers. As long as the tool spoofs it's identity and copies characteristics of clients (say, utorrent), then it's undetectable.

lol... So you think some guy can come up with software that we won't be able to fix? The coders who made the tracker software and know every in and out of it wont know what to do? Are you kidding me? Are you really that closed minded that you think this software is untraceable? lol Some people really don't have a clue! I'd love to see the look on your face when you wake up some morning not long from now to find your account banned at every torrent site.. lol Shouldn't be much longer..................... Twisted Evil
uberrig

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW the proxy spoof works 2 ways ***** staff of GT forums, ban me or anyone using swear words or filter us some more you as* staffers and we'll use proxies to gain entrance to your site.

Sucks when you get threatened with your own sh1t eh *****?

//U
________
Free Gift Card

Last edited by uberrig on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
cherwonk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

I got a kick outta this one myself. Laughing

they are all detectable , its only a matter of isolating the unique characters them. Gimmie another week and I should have the NRPG RatioMaster stopped cold . This one might be a tad tougher... but its not impossible.

Staff................ About damn time you tried to get control of your dogs.I dont appreciate coming and getting swore at for voicing my opinion. You really might wanna think about switching sides . Do the right thing .
Diablo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cherwonk wrote:

they are all detectable , its only a matter of isolating the unique characters them. Gimmie another week and I should have the NRPG RatioMaster stopped cold . This one might be a tad tougher... but its not impossible.

Ratiomaster is dead...u havent still stopped it ??????????????
natedogg

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uberrig wrote:

THIS IS MY LAST WARNING?
WELL I BETTER MAKE IT A GOOD ONE

Last warning??? and what will u do after that?

uberrig wrote:

Yes you are working for Bram and the MPAA, stop lieing already, it's degrading to your bosses you simpleton.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

uberrig wrote:

By the way, thanks for deleting some of my posts, I'll just open 50 new ones, 10 new forum accounts, and use proxies to gain entrance here, then I'll C&P them back when you delete those as well.

I'll force you to waste time dealing with me instead of your cheat modifier.

Somebody has sworn to keep the forum alive and bring more page hits to it!! Hey admin, why don't you put some google ads on your site... Uberrig alone will make you rich! and we have no problem in seeing some ads or if you prosper... you already did a big favor!!

uberrig wrote:

Really, Bram should have taught you how to deal with users as unruly as me.

Nice self estimation.

uberrig wrote:

Should I teach you how to range ban?
Should I teach you how to stop me from gaining access with a proxie?

If you can't do it on your site... you gonna teach somebody? Laughing

uberrig wrote:

These are but 2 of the things you could do to stop me, but it won't help.

Go on .. ban me from here.. see how long it lasts.

I'm actually daring you to do it.

Come on chickensh1t... see if you can beat me?

You fool uberrig, I dont think the mods are ever going to ban you.. I believe they think you're funny, you being emotional and all..

And for us, the GT users -- from you we understand that GT is succeeding at what it claims to do. It gets us the feelin that you failed in all your attempts to eliminate GT users and now moaning like hell. Now, all your posts recorded here becomes proof of the utter failure of your kind at detecting and banning GT users. Finally, do you think somebody capable of doing anything at it would moan like this?

Go on, spit more stuff like this, we're all eager to see your emotions. Watching you is real fun.

Wink

//N
Diablo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

natedogg wrote:

uberrig wrote:

Should I teach you how to range ban?
Should I teach you how to stop me from gaining access with a proxie?

If you can't do it on your site... you gonna teach somebody? Laughing

hey natedogg, everyone here knows that uber can only just bark ..he doesnt know how to write softwares ... yday he was bragging about decompiling ....but i'm sure he must have heard someone saying like this in some other forum ....btw , why do 1 need to decompile GT ??

he aint gonna be a tracker admin ... uber aint have the skills for it , may be a staff in some unknown tracker site.
he avoids anything technical ...just barks
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
You fool uberrig, I dont think the mods are ever going to ban you.. I believe they think you're funny, you being emotional and all..

And for us, the GT users -- from you we understand that GT is succeeding at what it claims to do. It gets us the feelin that you failed in all your attempts to eliminate GT users and now moaning like hell. Now, all your posts recorded here becomes proof of the utter failure of your kind at detecting and banning GT users. Finally, do you think somebody capable of doing anything at it would moan like this?

Go on, spit more stuff like this, we're all eager to see your emotions. Watching you is real fun.

ya , uber has made a joker out of himself and i come here ..just to mock him. Very Happy Very Happy
ACiD

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Lol, its been a couple days since its release you noob. We will have a fix for it, we will ban you and every user like you. Don't believe me? You don't have too, just watch and see.. It AMAZES me how you all think that this guy made something that is unstoppable, seriously, think about it for a second. Coders made the trackers, they know the code inside and out, you think this guy knows it better? Are you kidding? Anything that can be written in code can be unwritten. Are you that close minded? Obviously you have no understanding of how code works.

Contrary to what you might think, this is fun for us too! The stupidity of you and others like you on here just amazes us and lets us play these little games.

The reason why we find it so amusing with the threats of bans is that you cant stop us, the mods/admins here cant stop us. Ban us, you will see for yourself. In order for that to happen they will have to ban the use of proxies as well, and they cant get every one of them. As long as this community exists and is open signup, we can keep coming back.

But again, I don't expect you to understand that, your knowledge in computers/internet is severely lacking. Hence the definition of noob.

Go read a book.

Quote:
he aint gonna be a tracker admin ... uber aint have the skills for it , may be a staff in some unknown tracker site.
he avoids anything technical ...just barks

Then theres this guy.. Can't come up with a decent come back on his own, when he can't figure out what to write, he gives up. Or he just does what he is doing now and piggybacks on someone else's comments. What would you know about being a tracker admin or staff on a tracker? Absolutely nothing? Right.

I can be cool and use large fonts with lots of emoticons too! oooo look at me! Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Mad Razz

Go to bed, its past your bedtime.
Melvinmeow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets look at some past examples of companys/people who ate their own words.

Televised News Event....
Microsoft Windows XP: "This OS will be impossible to bootleg and have backup copies of."

My responce: What a dumb moron... I had a copy 4 months prior to him giving us that lovely quote.

Televised....
Latest Harry Potter film: (was sometime last year I think.)
"We are 100% confident that there will be no camcorded releases of this film on the internet for many months. We have increased the rounds the projectionists and theatre employees normally make to spot people recording films. We have even handed out night vision goggles to some theatres which we suspect are where most of these villians frequently record from."

My Responce: HAHAHAHAHA there was a CAM and a TS on the net almost 4 full days before this confernece about Harry Potter was aired.

Condoms: 100% effective

My Responce: They dont work properly when I slice a hole on them now do they?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3