Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
Ram Leaks?

Melvinmeow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Ram Leaks? Reply with quote

I was running your "cheat" client to find a few more methods of tracking it.

I noticed when I load your external plugin so to speak that my computers resources (memory usage) in particular went through the roof.
Is it possible this is due to the cheat or would you recommend its a reaction due to my client itself or something?

Also could you possible recommend a good program that would help me put a cap on how much ram my cheat client is using?
Melvinmeow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

P.S. I look forward to hearing a reply.
Thanks for taking the time to read my post/comment.
Diablo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey Melvindumbo , stop lying .... i been using GT from last week and it uses only around 6 MB of memory .
AloneInTheDark

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:23 am    Post subject: Re: Ram Leaks? Reply with quote

[quote="Melvinmeow"]I was running your "cheat" client to find a few more methods of tracking it.
quote]
track gt? not possible. what is possible tho is analyzing the tracker logs and ban based on some criteria. so sorry, because of how bittorent (http for trackers, peer protocol is not even involved) works, that is all that is possible.

about the ram problem.. never had em.
lilgeeek

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His "roof" may be too low.. What is it, 2 MiB RAM????
Soackoula

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:41 pm    Post subject: Ram Leaks Reply with quote

getting 4GB for a 32bit OS is completely pointless. You wont even be able to utilize the full amount of ram. If your going with 4GB ram then 64bit OS is the only way to go.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Found bugs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1