Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
Thank you for creating dishonesty :)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Chat, flaming and discussions about ethics
Diablo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mag wrote:

The latest tracker I have put up gives each user a 2gb download safety zone on joining, it also puts up 'free files' where your download isn't recorded but your upload credits your ratio.

We also only expect members to attempt to upload for 3 days max, then, if wished, the ratio will be reset to give you back that download.

I like that ... Very Happy

Quote:
We never ask for donations or sell GB's either, we are trying to be fair and build a community at the same time, so what would be the legitimate point in attempting to use such a tool against such a site ????.
Tools like this destroy the very ethos of private torrent sites, I'm sorry your knowledge couldn't have been put into something less harmful.

hmmm...atleast you aint preaching HONESTY Very Happy

Quote:
BTW my connection is pretty crap but I have no problem keeping my ratio on private sites I dl from without resort to things like this.

i have a good conn but upload speed is bad...i'm trying to be honest Smile

Quote:
The coding in a lot of sites already nullifies this application so don't be surprised when someone bans you

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
ace696

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like the tracker community is finally coming to their knees.. Ha ha.. Good thing.. I think Mr. Cohen should be getting happier now Smile

The ratio enforcement will eventually come down. GT rocks!!
I see the counter on the download page nearing 4000 as I post this, and its just been 4 days, right???... I guess more leeches on the way. Eventually the ratio enforcement thing has to go down....
Diablo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ace696 wrote:
Seems like the tracker community is finally coming to their knees.. Ha ha.. Good thing.. I think Mr. Cohen should be getting happier now Smile

nothing is gonna happen to tracker community ...only the greedy admins are worried .
Everyone loves Cohen but hates torrent downloaders !!! Shocked
Quote:
The ratio enforcement will eventually come down. GT rocks!!
I see the counter on the download page nearing 4000 as I post this, and its just been 4 days, right???... I guess more leeches on the way. Eventually the ratio enforcement thing has to go down...

hey acer , ratio must be there ... but dont enforce it !!
Quote:
stats from mininova
Total seeds: 3,902,667
Total leechers: 4,789,952

4000 aint a drop in it ... i thing most of this are downloaded by tracker admins and people who code ratio trackers !!!

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
ace696

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm....
Diablo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uberrig wrote:

Speak like a man? ....
You see, real men, such as myself, do as they say they will do. ....
Men, such as myself, stand up for that which they agree to, ....
That's how a man responds.

* Real men don't ask for help
    * Real men don't cry
    * Real men don't feel sad
    * Real men don't feel needy
    * Real men don't need to talk about our problems
    * Real men like sports and are good at them
    * Real men like big breasts on women
    * Real men don't "go down" on women
    * Real men don't cook, sew, clean, or care for children
    * Real men have a solution for every problem

hope this helps Laughing
Quote:
Who's to say this site hasn't also sold out? What if this bit of software reports all resolving IP's to the authorities? Hope you don't get a letter in the mail from the feds for filestealing.

hey uber ... before trying to scare kids , do pls enable packet logging in ur firewall.. or use a packet sniffer ...check the results .

oh ...btw i hope u know how to use these programs or better ask Google Laughing Laughing
Quote:
A third thought occurs to me.. how dumb are you that you can't answer the simple question I posed earlier? .... If I can seed 1 mb for every mb I leech, how come you can't?

hmm... i can but most of the times i dont Smile
btw for most leechers its I WONT
Quote:
I might have more respect for you if you just said..

hahahahaha......respect !!!!!
Quote:
... rather obfuscate the truth with lies and half truths and childlike excuses than be a man and tell the truth.

u smoke weed ??
ace696

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uberrig wrote:

A thought comes to mind... we were told a few years ago it would be impossible to catch cheaters with the RM modifier.. guess how that turned out?

Guess how that turned out? Its still a warm topic in the tbdev forum, where all of your kind meet. And some are mad!!

uberrig wrote:

A second thought occurs to me... this site makes light mention of Bram Cohen, who we all know sold out for a few pieces of silver. Who's to say this site hasn't also sold out? What if this bit of software reports all resolving IP's to the authorities?

Let me guess, you're a dumb as* (Can I call you uberdumbass???) who doesnt know a sh*t about BitTorrent. Who told you that BitTorrent is anonymous? Just about anyone in your ISP can know who you're connecting to (IP, address, phone number???) and what you're transferring. I guess its exactly why BitTorrent now has protocol encryption.. Turn it on, and at least you can hide what you're transferring. And how would you know that? You don't even think before you speak, yet you say "A second thought occurs to me"..

uberrig wrote:
Hope you don't get a letter in the mail from the feds for filestealing.

I guess you're the one who first going to get it, dear tracker admin. You're the one who provides pirated stuff, rt? You steal and sell stolen stuff and you're still proud of it????

And as Diablo said, you're too lame to use a firewall or a packet analyser to see it for yourself..

uberrig wrote:
A third thought occurs to me.. how dumb are you that you can't answer the simple question I posed earlier? .... If I can seed 1 mb for every mb I leech, how come you can't?

Hey, you know what I think? I think you're too lame to cheat, thats why you are seeding. I used to seed within my limits when I were on private trackers. But I guess I should cap my up at minimum, from now on!! Lets see how you ban my kind??

And if you want me to say it, here it is:
I wont seed. I'll leech 24x7. I repeat, I'll leech forever.

U're uberdumb. *****.
Next??
uberrig

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol

You *****.

Re-read all my posts... did I ever say I was tracker admin?
NO.

Guess you tools are too stupid to read that.
By the way, a little effort on staff part has already caught 267 GT users on a few trackers. Hmm.. guess this piece of sh** cheat modifier isn't as good as you lot think it is.

As for resolving IP's, packet encryption... Let me make this perfectly clear to you knob jockeys ... if I want to find you, proxy or not, I will. It's not all that hard, just takes effort. Packet encryption... like I care, stay on topic already....

Why not seed 1mb for every 1mb you take?
Why do you think we won't catch you?

Bram Cohen is a sell out, and I'm betting this site is as well... hell they keep mentioning uTorrent here... yeah, sold out for sure.

I bet a little searching of public domain documents will show that Bram Cohen and the MPAA are paying for this host of this site.

Yeah... keep sucking off Bram and the MPAA diablo, you sorry eyed cheat.

ace, once we're done range banning you from 120+ private trackers, have fun getting back in.

Next loser?

//U
________
Mercedes-Benz W164

Last edited by uberrig on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Diablo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha......267 seeders are going home !!
Diablo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uberrig wrote:

NO.

Thats right coz admins dont bark.... Smile
uberrig wrote:

By the way, a little effort on staff part has already caught 267 GT users on a few trackers. Hmm.. guess this piece of sh** cheat modifier isn't as good as you lot think it is.

have the proof ??
uberrig wrote:
As for resolving IP's, packet encryption... Let me make this perfectly clear to you knob jockeys ... if I want to find you, proxy or not, I will. It's not all that hard, just takes effort. Packet encryption... like I care, stay on topic already.....

Ya , ace stay on topic ... uber is trying to learn "How bittorrent works" ....It's not all that hard, just takes effort !!!

Quote:
ace, once we're done range banning you from 120+ private trackers, have fun getting back in.

range ban .... simple solution to that is here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broadband_Internet_access_worldwide

ban all countries after rank 10 ....
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
ace696

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uberrig wrote:

NO.

Guess you tools are too stupid to read that.

You didn't say.. But you kept mumbling "we will ban you we will ban you"... just gave me the impression that you're a tracker admin.. Else who are "we"??? Okay.. I get the point. you are just a good seeder.

uberrig wrote:

By the way, a little effort on staff part has already caught 267 GT users on a few trackers.

What staff? I just believed your words that you are not a tracker admin Confused

uberrig wrote:

Why do you think we won't catch you?

Who're "we"?? Are you sure you are not a tracker admin? Then how do you know the tracker statistics?? I'm starting to see a contradiction here? Oh.. let me guess, may be because you're uberdumb.

uberrig wrote:

I bet a little searching of public domain documents will show that Bram Cohen and the MPAA are paying for this host of this site.

Better get some link from your great search if you want somebody to believe this kind of sh**. Don't think everyone is lame as you.

uberrig wrote:

Who're we? again?
Okay... My conclusion.
Uberrigg is either two people or an ubercommunity of uberidiots..
Or may be you're a desperate and dumb private tracker owner. Atleast I hope your so called "devs" are not this stupid.

Warm regards,
Ace, the uberslayer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Chat, flaming and discussions about ethics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 5 of 14