Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
Thank you for creating dishonesty :)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Chat, flaming and discussions about ethics
Sathanas

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An interesting topic. Very Happy

Well, first of all, I'd like to say 'Hi!' to everyone here because I'm new. I would also like to add 'Suck my bal** and eat my sh**!' to all degenerate bit** who bit**, moan and whine over such brilliant ratio spoofing tools like Greedytorrent, Ratio Master, hacked Shu and Seba mods and so on... I hope you enjoyed my greeting! Very Happy

@Greedytorrent developers

Keep on rocking!

@Moaning bit**

Nice going fu**. You almost got me thinking there for a moment. All that jazz about bittorrent communities and how it's good to keep up with high ratio or donate to tracker... Nah, I think I'll pass. Why? It's simple. I'm better than you. I use my bandwidth to download stuff from the internet and bittorrent protocol without any seeding back. I don't have to worry about bad ratio, because it's just a matter of a couple of figures in software like Ratio Master.

However, there are a couple of reasons why I don't seed back:

1) I have a piss-poor upload speed. It would take me an eternity (!!!) to seed back a DVD movie or a 7GB game. Especially on torrents with 100:1 seeder to leecher ratio. Instead, I just download and enjoy it.

2) I'm evil and don't like to share. It gives me a boner to watch you seed while I leech you dry. But, hey! That is a solution to world's polution! Very Happy I don't waste electricity! I might buy myself Tesla roadster! Very Happy

3) I can't donate to a tracker and get upload bonus, because there is no PayPal service in my country. But, that doesn't make a difference, as I wouldn't donate to a tracker in the first place. It's stupid to sell user's bandwidth back to the users themselves. I'm not retarded to do so, fu** you very much.

4) I almost forgot! I never got banned for cheating, so no harm is done. Very Happy

Well, I guess that covers it for the time being. Hope to read you soon, if I don't get banned for sh** on self-righteous bit**.
cherwonk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Well, first of all, I'd like to say 'Hi!' to everyone here because I'm new. I would also like to add 'Suck my bal** and eat my sh**!' to all degenerate bit** who bit**, moan and whine over such brilliant ratio spoofing tools like Greedytorrent, Ratio Master, hacked Shu and Seba mods and so on... I hope you enjoyed my greeting!

LOL , and you are a LOSER arent you . Just another greedy kid that wants it all and wants it now. Sad

Now on to the rest of this thread. I am on a tracker and yes I am staff...and guess what . Your cheats dont matter at my site Very Happy they are totally useless Smile I am so F*CK'N HAPPY ATM .yup yours , shus , nrpgs none make the slightest dent in our tracker . You know why???

We are ratioless, yup no ratios. Come guys/girls you knew it was coming to this. After all all the private sites just about give it away anyhow. With the decline of seeding and the growth of new trackers...selling gigs, seedbonus's and giving gigs I really dont know how you cant have a good ratio.
For some stupid reason you guys still want to try to screw the people that bring you these great downloads?? Beats me, its like spitting in your bosses face on payday?? Or should say your teachers on report card day.
Sathanas

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@cherwonk

I know that it's not very nice to take advantage of mentally disabled persons, but I just had to engage discussing with you. If your tracker is ratioless, then what the fu** are you doing here moaning and bit** about? Did you miss your Ritalin therapy today?
cherwonk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually , you must be mistaken ....that or cant comprehend what I was saying...oh sorry too big of a word ...replace it with understand.
I was gloating, oops did it again, sorry bragging that your lil proggie doesnt mean squat to us.
The reason I'm here?Curiousity, knowledge..both things intellegent people can understand. For instance the writer of your program had to do research to get it to work. Unlike most of you that just click the button ( 30% of you cant even get that right Very Happy ). So for me to understand your program I need it and need the knowledge of those that use it or tried to use it but mucked it up Smile Thats curiousity part of it , always need to know how it runs.

So you kiddies keep on playing here and I'll jump in every now and then to get some and hopefully give some amusement to this nasty little crevice on the internet .
Sathanas

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, gosh, cherwonk... You are retarded. How sad. Sad

The main reason I cannot understand (comprehend, empirically and mentally involve myself in, put it whatever you like...) your posts is because they're just a pile of bad written bullshit that no one cares about. You're just another useless spammer unable to bring up relevant arguments for a discussion. Were you not reading what I've posted before, or is that your Down's syndrome playing tricks with you?

Who gives a sh** about your curiosity?

Take me for instance. I'm here only to sh** on your head because I'm bored and have nothing better to do right now. My bit** are gone, the wine bottle lies empty and I'm leeching a 4.5GB torrent. What's your excuse you retarded fu**?
ace696

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Free will, free speech. Nice policy mods.. Otherwise most of us wouldn't even be here, spitting out nonsense... mm.. I guess its what makes this forum good.. No barks, no fun. Very Happy Very Happy
Sathanas

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sure is a nice policy. Most of the tracker admin bit** and their supporters were banned at the moofdev's forums, so I got left with only one slimy squid to molest.
Diablo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HT wrote:

It doesn't matter how long you are part of a site.. if they ahve the right tools than we're screwed... like oink.... for most cheaters impossible...

right tools ?? oh..ya , somebody has given coders 2 week to dev the right tools.

dunno why everyone is praising dOink ?? i'm happily leeching there .... Laughing Laughing
ACiD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
ice going fu**. You almost got me thinking there for a moment. All that jazz about bittorrent communities and how it's good to keep up with high ratio or donate to tracker... Nah, I think I'll pass. Why? It's simple. I'm better than you. I use my bandwidth to download stuff from the internet and bittorrent protocol without any seeding back. I don't have to worry about bad ratio, because it's just a matter of a couple of figures in software like Ratio Master.

LMFAO! Wow, how do you possibly figure that you are better then us? Because you cheat? Are you joking? I found it pretty funny actually..

You cheat because you can't fathom how to seed back or the reason for it, you have no respect for anyone else or the people that make those trackers run that you leech off of!

You cant donate to sites because you don't have the money to or your from some sh** hole of a country that doesn't use widely accepted payment methods. That or your dad won't let you use his credit card on the internet. How sad...

However, I wouldn't want your money anyways. We don't ask for donations, never have. People donate because they want too! Those people help keep the sites you leech from alive!

I would LOVE to see you try to set up a torrent tracker and make it successful, would be pretty amusing actually.. I'd put money down that you wouldn't get past the readme file. I'll say it again, little kids shouldn't be allowed to use computers...

Just another n00b with a new way to scam.. Same ol' sh**.
Sathanas

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! We have a retard attack! Another as* with IQ of 85!

Please Acid, stop bit** like an as* raped wh*** and tell me where are you admin at? I'd like to leech your site out of spite! Very Happy

And yes! I'm better than you because I don't give a flying fu** about seeding and paying to leech. Very Happy

Now say that you are one dirty little wh*** and that you like being degraded on the internet. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Chat, flaming and discussions about ethics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 7 of 14