Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
Thank you for creating dishonesty :)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Chat, flaming and discussions about ethics
HT

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok now they are just flaming each other with insults where are the mods when you need them.... I think the forum needs more mods....
ACiD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sathanas wrote:
OMG! We have a retard attack! Another as* with IQ of 85!

Please Acid, stop bit** like an as* raped wh*** and tell me where are you admin at? I'd like to leech your site out of spite! Very Happy

And yes! I'm better than you because I don't give a flying fu** about seeding and paying to leech. Very Happy

Now say that you are one dirty little wh*** and that you like being degraded on the internet. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Degraded? By you? HA! Your comments are 100% useless, no one cares what you are typing, you just jumped on the band wagon because you have nothing better to do. You cheating doesn't make you better then me, I don't pay to leech, I seed back and started my own site.

You sound like a 12 year old having a hissy fit. Its not our fault if you can't afford faster internet, I realize government as* doesn't pay as much as it use too.

You can't even form a decent sentence with out swearing or emoticons. Grow up, some people are trying to have an actual conversation, your useless garble is getting in the way.

Isn't it past your bedtime anyways?
Sathanas

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I think this site needs more ratio spoofing tools and LESS retards eating sh** around!

Would you ban me HT? Or you're just hitting on me? Gotta warn you that i'm an agressive homophobe.
Sathanas

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ACiD

It sure is you stupid fu**. It's 7AM here and I should get myself to work. Now, why don't you give me your site URL so that I can molest you in your own internet home? Chicken sh**.

Oh, wait. I'm probably leeching your site, and it pisses you off because you're so powerless to stop me. Worthless fu**. Please, keep seeding and improve your site. I'd enjoy that very much.
cherwonk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn , I go and watch a flick and you guys got the kiddies all riled up. @Sathanas, who forget to take their meds? Smile You need to go back to those other forums , or maybe just mature alittle.

Anyways , back to your sweet proggie. Yes it works as do the others , but as I mentioned .....its of no use if their arent ratios. This one reason we decided to go this route. We got extremely feed up with ...how shall I put it?? Well call it as it is CHEATERS. So we eliminated the need and reason for you to do what you do. It was actually the simplest decision we could have made. You come you leech and seed as simple as that.who cares if your connection sucks or you are the last to DownLoad.
If more trackers take this course , then ....well you wont matter,.
Sathanas

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cherwonk, I'll restrain myself from flaming your silly as* this time. What is this site of yours that has no ratios? I won't believe a single thing you say until I see the URL. Is it public? Or a friendly community where no one gives a sh** about harassing people into seeding 4 times their download?
Helios

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ All,

Well if u guys wanna just flame and foul mouth each other, this is certainly not the place. I dont wanna ban u guys for this. But I suggest you guys keep the swear words to yourselves. Believe me, you don't wanna piss me off.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nuget wrote:
Helios wrote:
@ All,

Well if u guys wanna just flame and foul mouth each other, this is certainly not the place. I dont wanna ban u guys for this. But I suggest you guys keep the swear words to yourselves. Believe me, you don't wanna piss me off.

(external image)

Nuget,

Posting externally hosted images are not allowed.

Regards,
Admin.
lfe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lawl

8 pages of flame, thats hawt.

this tool is made for leechers. it should be called greedyleechers cuz torrents can't be greedy. this dont create dishonesty, leechers would get banned or cheat some other way anyways. this just a tool to help us with our ratio. cuz i don't have fast speeds but i still try to seed. but i dun wanna get banned so...
B84

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

* Real men do ask for help when in need of, instead of pretending they don't
* Real men do cry and express their feelings when they please
* Real men do feel sad; who 'would' be real men and never felt sad?
* Real men do feel needy, everyone needs stuff; seeders, leechers, husbands, wifes; what would that make so-called unreal men?
* Real men do need to talk about our problems, 'unreal' men crop up their feelings and eventually collapse
* Real men like sports and are good at them - real females do as well! not to mention kids, 'unreal' mean as you would call them as well. Everyone is good at particular things, whether it's sports, pc stuff, talking, crafting, etc.
* Real men like big breasts on women; nope, real men admit they don't, and would rather go for the 'smaller' female if you will, or the one with the nice character, rather than a nice rack. Heck, real men even admit to like other men.
* Real men don't "go down" on women; how do you define "go down"? Real men go down on whatever they like, despite what others think and not go down on stuff they don't other than to please other people's thoughts/behaviour/whatever
* Real men do cook, sew, clean, or care for children - it's quite common these days, some real men do it all the time while their wives are out and working.
* Real men have a solution for every problem - hmm, real men try to find a solution to every problem themselves, but ask for help when they can't.

Few other things;

Name those private trackers which require you to seed 4:1 or more? Perhaps there are a rare few who 'would' like to see more being shared than taken, but that's all relative and free of choice. Private trackers would like you to seed 1:1 but will condone a lower ratio if you intend to seed; thus the 'required' seeding time if there are no leechers on the torrent after you downloaded; in most cases this period would vary from 2 to a couple more days.

No-one forces you to download, no-one forces you to download using private trackers. If you feel you can't follow the guidelines set by each individual tracker, then why did you agree on those when signing up? Breaking those rules nullifies the agreement, thus the contract - your membership - can be torn at will. Please don't think that is unfair, as 'you' yourself agreed to the terms.

Do not blame the staff of the trackers for the fact 'you' can not maintain a good standing. They do not pick the downloads, 'you' do. They offer you some time to seed after the download has completed after which it will not be seen as a Hit and Run, 'you' don't even try. They often provide other means to improve stats, like ratio bonus, free leech, lots more opportunities to share.

Filesharing isn't júst about sharing, it's caring; when you care you participate. In whatever way possible. Participate with active seeding, with posting comments, posts, saying thanks to uploaders, rating their torrents, complimenting the staff and other users for their value in the community. This participation is often rewarded, either with bonuses, condoning of less seeding... All the staff wants is the intention to share and care.

Sure, when you have 'lousy' internet speeds, it's more difficult to maintain a good standing, but not impossible.

I used the term standing on purpose, instead of ratio, because your status is not just your ratio. It is the total picture of your account. How much you downloaded, what you seeded, what you intended to seed, how much you participated in the community.

Sure, you'd like the latest releases as much as others do, but 'you' might think again when you see there are no additional leechers on the files and it's quite a big grab. Some private trackers provide additional services such as a seed bonus or free leech on older torrents, some don't. But none forces you to pick those downloads, it's your own free choice. Whenever you make a choice, face the consequences. If it's a good choice, you might get rewarded, if it's a bad choice, you might not like the consequences.

No-one, and I mean no-one, will álways force you to seed 4:1, 3:1, 2:1 or even 1:1 on a file where there are no more leechers; if you just show you care. Seed for like a week, a month even. If there are no additional leechers, it will not cost you bandwidth, as you won't be uploading to anyone. Sure, it takes up space on your harddrive, but that's taken already, since you chose to download it already. Either get some more space, wait with additional downloads, or don't download at all if you feel you can't follow guidelines. Or, for example when you downloaded a movie and watched it, remove the .avi, .iso or whatever came out when unrarring (and/or burn), and keep the .rars for a bit longer.

P2P isn't just sharing; it's caring.

I'll leave it at this for now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Chat, flaming and discussions about ethics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 8 of 14