Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
Which is your favorite torrent client?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Which is the best (or your favorite) torrent client?
uTorrent
75%
 75%  [ 15 ]
Azureus
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
BitTornado
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
BitComet
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
BitLord
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other (specify)
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 20

nuget

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diablo wrote:
ACiD wrote:

You won't do what we are asking, why would we do something for you? All you do is disrespect us, now your asking us to keep things clean? fu** you.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Bittyrant ,ratiomaster and all other cheating softwares didnt have any forum ... so all the admins who were screwed didnt have any place to swear ... now they got one Laughing Laughing Laughing

LMAO all that crap doesnt even work anymore on private tracker sites, if they have installed there new coding they wont work...

Exactly the same thing that is going to happen to GT enjoy it while it lasts
Diablo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nuget wrote:

LMAO all that crap doesnt even work anymore on private tracker sites, if they have installed there new coding they wont work...

We all know abt those tools ...

btw , "if they have installed there new coding" .... installed new coding ??? whts ur point here ??
ACiD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diablo wrote:
nuget wrote:

We all know abt those tools ...

btw , "if they have installed there new coding" .... installed new coding ??? whts ur point here ??

Lol nuget, you forgot to turn your n00b filter on, you have to use smaller words, diablo has a hard time reading..

Coders are working on this right now, we will have a fix for our trackers soon, not just to stop GT but to identify GT users and ban them across the board. Understand?

Quote:
Tell me what is your private site, and I'm leaving first thing tommorow, never to return.

Is that a threat? That's like a dream come true for me!!!!! How about you just leave every private site before you are forced too?
natedogg

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i use azureus.. a bit bloated wen it comes to memory though... i like its 3d open gl plugin...

might switch to utorrent someday..
xXNeoXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

acid and nugget (lol) you guys are funny. I see in a way how RatioMaster is somewhat easier to detect. GreedyTorrent is different though. It works by working as a middleman between the BT Client and the tracker and only modified the uploaded value, thus making it undetectable as far as that goes. The only way you can detect people is by having an algorithm that calculates if all uploads and downloads to see if they look reasonable. This won't be possible though, because there are peers from DHT and other trackers (multi tracker torrents) which mean the numbers wouldn't add up anyway...

Basically you're fighting a battle you won't win here. Even if you find a way to Ban GT (which in my opinion it is impossible unless the user was stupid enough to raise the multiplier to an extremely high rate) then the user will simply get another account, and find an alternative cheating tool.

Use your time better by encouraging people to upload on your sites, and stop spending all this time fighting leechers that will just always leech with or without your permission.
Soackoula

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:11 am    Post subject: Which is your favorite torrent client Reply with quote

guess its just a matter of taste...
FF games never motivated me to play through the entier game,except for FF5.
you seem to have played through many,which one has the best story?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Discussions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3