Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
Thank you for creating dishonesty :)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Chat, flaming and discussions about ethics
ACiDismyBITCH

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ACiD I made you my bit** already, dont make me bit** slap you! I keep hearing all your bs and its really boring me wish the admins would ban these trouble makers! Go back to your lame torrent site you wont name because it sucks! the reason we use private sites is becasuse its fast! Has fast releases and is a lot safer than any public site i know the reason i cheat is beacause i cant be bothered to seed back what i take, if i did i would proberly have to seed for about 2days, when my download has finished i stop it extract and then delete and burn the img to disc! I dont have the room to seed a 4GB file so i dont! But i do have the speed im on a 10Mb Line with a 1MB up so i can seed back, i just chose not to! Now please fu** off! di***!
cherwonk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So your actually a bigger loser than I thought. You have the means but wont use it.

And what was this program made for ...????Not you thats for sure. See what you've done here Alex, its not helping those with poor speeds , its just a plain old cheat.
ACiDismyBITCH

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cherwonk wrote:
So your actually a bigger loser than I thought. You have the means but wont use it.

And what was this program made for ...????Not you thats for sure. See what you've done here Alex, its not helping those with poor speeds , its just a plain old cheat.

I have never used this application in my life i use ratiomaster so its not his fault!
Sathanas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll rape your bit**. And leech her dry.
Sathanas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on Acid, you measly fu**. Where are you? Got some flaming for your as*. How come that you got my IP, and I still haven't got banned on ANY private sites? Aren't you admins active non-stop? Piece of sh**. I'm waiting for those bans.
ACiD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ACiDismyBITCH wrote:
ACiD I made you my bit** already, dont make me bit** slap you! I keep hearing all your bs and its really boring me wish the admins would ban these trouble makers! Go back to your lame torrent site you wont name because it sucks! the reason we use private sites is becasuse its fast! Has fast releases and is a lot safer than any public site i know the reason i cheat is beacause i cant be bothered to seed back what i take, if i did i would proberly have to seed for about 2days, when my download has finished i stop it extract and then delete and burn the img to disc! I dont have the room to seed a 4GB file so i dont! But i do have the speed im on a 10Mb Line with a 1MB up so i can seed back, i just chose not to! Now please f*** off! di***!

By coming up with a nickname u think I'm your bit**? How old are you 12? You make no sense, you can't spell worth sh**. Go pick up a dictionary and read.
Sathanas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are his bit**. It's obvious. But you'll be mine too.
ACiDismyBITCH

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
By coming up with a nickname u think I'm your bit**? How old are you 12? You make no sense, you can't spell worth sh**. Go pick up a dictionary and read.

Embarassed Listen bit**, when did you go from Admin to Teacher? And who said you can talk!? And if it turns you on yes i am 12! Would you like me to say im female aswell? GO BACK TO YOUR LAME as* TORRENT SITE! Get a life dude serious your pathetic and making a real show of yourself! Face it you are never going to win no matter how many insults you throw at me and you aint scaring anyone!
cherwonk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok children its ay past your bedtimes. Turn off the puter and the lights , time for bed.
@ACiDismyBITCH
so if you use the ratiomaster , what the hell are you doing hanging out with these losers? Oh BTW testing is in the final stages on a mod for the NRPG one . Look OUT your group is next ....sorry dude.
Diablo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is the funniest thread Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Chat, flaming and discussions about ethics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 12 of 14