Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
Can GT be detected by tracker admins and does GT modify BT..
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Melvinmeow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ACiDismyBITCH wrote:
ACiD You are now officially my bit**, now get on your knees and suck it!

We dont care about anything you have to say you can ban us all you want! Its not hard to get another account ive been banned from oink about 20 times now every time i get a new account! All i have to do is /release my ip and bam back into the site, i do feel sorry for the ppl that lose their invites but hey a cheaters got to do what a cheater has to do!

Oink apparently isnt dealing with you properly.
That or they have too many other cheaters to even care about you.

You can detect users using the client. Despite what the admins here say. While it does not modify the peer info trackers normally use to detect such garbage... there are 2 other ways I currently know of that can be used to find people using this client. Both of them being very time consuming so most probably wouldnt even bother checking them using the methods I found. But it is COMPLETELY possible to detect if the staff acctually want to waste their time checking.
monsterous2008

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:55 am    Post subject: cheat for resons... Reply with quote

We all have our reasons for cheating...

I want to maintain my ratio. Thats it. I seed at night (and stop downloads), and download when im at college.

I make the most of my internet, and do the best i can. But on a 2Meg connection, there is not much i can do.

This tool helps me to maintain the ratio, just to keep me in the private sites.

Other possible reasons whay people use this:
Been warned about bad ratio, now they need to desperatly increase it
People in the private sites will only give stuff to people with good ratio
Some people just like cheating the system.

Also bear in mind that when you download without GT, you usually upload too, about 3Kb/s in my case, but it still uploads.

As for why we dont use public torrent sites....
If you want to have your computer filled with sh*te, then feel free. But most of the people using this tool knows what file extensions to look out for.
OiNK

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ACiDismyBITCH wrote:
ACiD You are now officially my bit**, now get on your knees and suck it!

We dont care about anything you have to say you can ban us all you want! Its not hard to get another account ive been banned from oink about 20 times now every time i get a new account! All i have to do is /release my ip and bam back into the site, i do feel sorry for the ppl that lose their invites but hey a cheaters got to do what a cheater has to do!

try as much as you want but the end result won't be anything different. you'll be banned every time you cheat. and soon enough you'll make most of the IPs in ya subnet banned in our tracker.

you can't cheat on oink
argh6601

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you mean? You cant tell if someone is cheating or not
OiNK

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

argh6601 wrote:
What do you mean? You cant tell if someone is cheating or not

as a matter of fact you can. it just need some work, thats all.
lilgeeek

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really?
OiNK

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilgeeek wrote:
Really?

yes, if you have any doubts get a invite and try GT and then you'll have all your doubts cleared about cheating.
lilgeeek

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm already in OiNK.
usucdik

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can cheat it. You don't need any special programs to do it, either. This OiNK hype is bullshit. One dude was afraid to give me an invite because I was joking about cheating the hell out of it as soon as I signed up.

These torrent groups so strict on ratios are fu** dumb.
bugme

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can understand demonoid, but why would you want to cheat in Oink? All of the files there are probably 200mb at the most so it's not that hard to seed back that much. You'd probably get caught if you had a ratio of like 1GB uploaded and 20MB downloaded, but as long as you keep the download close to the uploaded amount, it shouldn't be that hard to stay hidden. GREEDYtorrent is kinda as* that you're using this to be able to download as much as you want and keep a good ratio, not just to raise the ratio alone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6